Monday 27 August 2012

Inspiring blogger award

My awesome friend gave me an award, in fact an inspiring blogger award, my days, thank you Rebekah! It's certainly given me another reason to smile, so thats good.

Rules to this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that will not have come up in your blog entries.
3. Pass it on to 7 blogs you find inspiring and explain why.


7 things about myself:

1. I have a slight obsession with Jamaica, no idea why, i just do, lol.

2. I love all things Narnia, i know i  have *kinda* mentioned this before but i havent fully expressed my love for Narnia! It looks like an amazing place, that i am still trying to find but havent quite succeeded in doing so... yet! 

3. A lot of my blogging ideas come from photos from We Heart it. 

4. I share a blog with some other girls from my church, that we all write on, its called WILD and it's a bit random really but you should definitely check it out! :-P

5. I love listening to worship, like real worship, with true meaningful words that are sang from the heart. Where the instruments and the vocals are lead my the Holy Spirit, its so amazing!

6. I used to play the flute and still can a little but not very often really just when i feel like it.

7. I used to be really self concious about the way i look and what other people thought of me, but i dont now, im free :-) 


7 blogs that inspire me:
  
 I've spoke about this girl quite a few times in my posts before. She is quite new to the blogger world really but she's come so far so quick, her blog posts recently have really inspired me and helped me to look at life in a different way. She's beautiful, go check her out!

She is from the blog God's daughter, and she really is a daughter of God, you only have to read a few of her posts to see that! She is a big inspiration! Her love for God shines throughout her blog and she does some pretty cool photography too! 

Well, ive been reading her blog The cupcake dictionary for quite a while now, she posts about so many different things, i love it, she writes really honestly about whats on her mind and her randomness is really cool! She inspires me to smile more and that its ok to be random.

Now this guy is good. He's writes really well and also very honestly and you always end up laughing after reading his posts, he says she funniest things! I enjoy reading his posts and when he writes about things God has been showing him, its good and makes me wanna share more about God.

This lady, is a huge inspiration, she writes a lot about purity and living a life fully devoted to God, ive read a few of her books too, which are also inspiring, so i highly recommend them!

I really like reading her blog Come alive, its a blog about her creator and all that he's showing her and she just basically shares what God shows her, so its great :-)

Yeah i know she's already got the award off someone else and given it to me but i just gotta give it to her too! Because her blog does really inspire me! She writes about her life, revelations, struggles, awesomeness and more!


So there you go,




















1 comment:

  1. no problem! you deserve it :-)yeh, sorry i forgot to put the text on! but its sorted now.

    Saff x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...