Saturday 24 November 2012

Ramblings on a Sat.

 
It's a Saturday and i don't have much to say. I went to sleep a little too late last night, but it was worth it because of the reason. I spent my time talking to a very special person. So i woke a little late, but that's ok really. I'm presently on my fourth cup of tea today and I'm trying to focus my mind on some college work that really needs doing. At the moment i just want to go for a walk, but i know that's got to wait because, hey, education comes first. Of course.
 
Whats God doing in my life lately?: He's  trying to teach me patience.....sometimes i try and push things that i want, rather than giving my desires to God and leaving them with him, so he can do what he wants with them. I still haven't fully got hold of this, but I'm getting there ;-) God is amazing, i love all the lessons that he teaches us, his children, there's always something new to learn and we will never stop learning and God will never stop teaching us, which is great, 'cus we all need that, Gods guidance, and teaching, and lessons. Its good for us and makes us stronger.
 
I just want to wish Miss.Ntwalengwa happy birthday for today and Mr.Nicklin happy birthday for yesterday. Praying that you have another blessed year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...