Friday 25 January 2013

five lists.



• things i want in my first home •
tons of natural light
fresh flowers on windowsills
lots of space
light and bright colours
lots of different tea mugs
wooden floors
big open windows
good food
lots of friends near by
a feeling of warmth and home
Joshua 24:15
 
 
 
• things that inspire me •
glances
worship
old books with wise words
unusual light settings
God
dreams
piano music played perfectly
life lessons that I've learnt something from
 
 
 
• things i like to write about •
special moments
deep thoughts
life lessons/revelations
rambling randomness that stimulates my brain
awakening
 
 
 
• things that i find myself longing for •
unwavering happiness
 love from a significant other
adventure
another cup of tea
close-er-ness from my Jesus
 
 
 
• things that make my day •
tight, long, warm hugs
surprise cups of tea
little hand written notes
confirmation
cuddles
 being warm
being productive - not lazy
listening to lots of music throughout the day
seeing special people, unexpectedly



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post... I loved the last part, things that make my day.
    And I thougt that tea looked super tasty(or if it wasn't tea - it still looked yummy) :)
    Remember to smile....
    ~Ceanna Jo
    http://holdingloveforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ceanna, thanks :-) Yes it was tea, which happens to be one of the best things on earth!

      God bless
      Saff xo

      Delete

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...